When Will I Receive My Files That I Purchased Through Paypal?
I personally email the files to you within 24 hours or less, unless the files are purchased past 9 p.m. (MST) Saturday night or any time on Sunday, then I will email you the files Monday morning.
Why haven't I received my files yet?
There are 5 possible reasons here:
1. The files went straight to your junk mail folder.
2. You did not provide a current email address in the "Notes to Seller" box when you were making your purchase via Paypal. If this is the case, the files will have been sent to the email address listed on the Paypal account from which the purchase was made.
3. The files "failed to deliver". I have this happen often, especially to email addresses ending in ".edu", there seems to be some security feature with certain email providers that don't allow large files to be emailed to you. If you have not received your files, chances are this has happened. Please email me at: email@example.com and leave me and alternate email address.
4. You purchased with an "echeck". If this is the case, Paypal has advised me to wait 3-5 business days for your "check" to clear before emailing the files. Once the funds have cleared Paypal (not your bank), then I will email you the files within 24 hours of the payment clearing.
5. You never completed your transaction, therefore the purchase was never made.
If all else fails, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get this all straightened out! Sometimes it can just be pure human error of this crazy mixed up mom brain of mine!
Do you you sell pre-made Menu Boards?
I'm sorry, no. I used to at one time, but with my children growing and their extracurricular activities growing, I just don't have the time to make and sell the menu boards, the best I can do for you is to sell you the files and answer any questions you may have along the way of creating your own.